The attorneys at Newman & Greenberg LLP represent individuals and corporations in many of the most notable cases around the country. Our representation has included allegations of:
- accounting fraud
- public corruption
- money laundering
- price fixing
- government contracting fraud
- healthcare fraud
- environmental crimes
- export control violations
- securities fraud
- White-Collar Criminal Defense
- Appellate Practice
- Criminal Law
- Professional Discipline
- SEC-Enforcement Defense
Our clientele include senior executives and corporations in the media, transportation, pharmaceutical, electronic commerce, and financial industries, as well as public officials who are the subject of federal, state and local criminal and civil investigations, as well as in regulatory matters involving the Securities and Exchange Commission and other federal and state government agencies.
Seasoned practice effectively representing clients
The attorneys at Newman & Greenberg LLP have a reputation for high-quality legal representation. We find professional and personal satisfaction in our commitment to helping clients through difficult situations. Our approach is:
- Attentive — We understand the difficulties that our clients may face, and we approach each client with an open ear. We listen to your legal situation and pay attention to important details to ensure the best possible outcome for you.
- Effective — We develop effective legal strategies for our clients and execute them very carefully. As your case unfolds, we maintain a dynamic approach to ensure that our actions are focused on achieving the best resolution for you.
- Experienced — Our attorneys have more than 100 combined years of legal experience in successfully representing clients. We are veterans in our practice areas, and we have the knowledge to represent you effectively and to help you achieve your goals.
Skilled attorneys serving clients in a variety of general practice areas
Newman & Greenberg LLP provides clients with excellent legal services in matters of civil and enforcement defense, criminal law and appellate practice.
- Criminal law — Our attorneys, who are intimately familiar with all facets of state and federal criminal justice systems, provide extraordinary defense representation in criminal law matters for those who have been accused of a crime.
- Appellate practice — Our attorneys have argued dozens of cases in appellate courts around the country. If necessary, our attorneys can successfully defend a lower court’s decision or overturn an adverse ruling through our appellate practice.
- Civil and Enforcement Defense – Our civil litigation practice consists of representation in complex commercial litigation and defense against regulatory enforcement actions, e.g., the Securities and Exchange Commission. We have successfully defended clients during informal and formal SEC investigations, administrative proceedings and federal court enforcement actions.